Where to Find FreshStor During Quarantine
So… this quarantine, huh? How are you guys holding up during this bizarre time? We here at FreshStor are, thankfully, all doing OK. We just miss you, our customers and friends, and we miss getting to do what we so love — introducing people to our unparalleled cannabis curing containers.
Our CVaults are airtight, made from food-grade stainless steel and feature patented two-way humidity control, truly making them the very best you can buy. Some even say they are the world’s smartest cannabis curing and storage containers. And what our CVaults do for your tobaccos, spices and flower, our EVaults do for your extracted oils, distillates and kief. You will truly love our products as much as we do.
But during quarantine we’re taking it day-by-day. We know that life will eventually return to normal — or at least some kind of “new normal.” And while we can’t wait until that actually happens, we want to make sure you know that, in the meantime, we’re still here for you.
Maybe you’re one of our loyal customers who has been purchasing from us for years and has a varied collection of our patented CVaults and EVaults. Maybe you just made your first purchase recently and are blown away by the quality of our amazing products. Or maybe you’ve been eyeing our cannabis curing containers for a while and were just about to pull the trigger when — bam! Everything changed.
No matter what your relationship with FreshStor, have no fear! There are still lots of ways for us to keep in touch while we flatten the curve. Such as:
- Facebook: Ah, good ol’ Facebook. We just celebrated our eight-year anniversary. Swing by and like our page. You can send us a message any time, and you can scroll through our posts from the past. You’ll find some great links and see some beautiful pics of our CVaults in action. Just don’t blame us when your eyes go wide and your mouth starts to water at the sight of all those beautiful buds.
- Instagram: Speaking of mouth-watering pictures of beautiful buds… Instagram is where we focus on CVault and EVault images that simply speak for themselves, and it’s the easiest way to view them in one place. But we’re not just about the still-shots. Follow us today and you’ll have access to our InstaStories where we give you a deeper look into products and fill you in on the latest cannabis happenings.
- YouTube: We newly launched our very own YouTube channel last month. We’re just getting started, but we already have some fun and informative videos that cover curing techniques, CannaCon, grow house tours and real-life CVault reviews. Subscribe today and always be in the know.
- Newsletter: If you visit our website and scroll down, you’ll see a green box where you can enter your email address. Fill it out, and click subscribe, and never miss out on a sale, future events and more. We’ll contact you…somewhat regularly, but not annoyingly often. Trust us. G’head. Do it.
- Online Shopping: Sadly, many of the tradeshows this year have officially been postponed, meaning face-to-face product demos aren’t available for the foreseeable future. But you can always purchase any cannabis curing container, oil and powder storage, and accessories directly through our manufacturer website: CVaults, EVaults, combo packs, Boveda humidity packs, and even a digital hygrometer. You can even get a gift card for yourself or a loved one for a future purchase. Just click “add to cart” and we’ll send it to you directly. We accept returns of unused/undamaged products within 30 days, and we offer a one-year warranty on products purchased directly through the website.
- Email: Want to know more? Have questions? Need help deciding which product or size is right for you? Our team is always available to help out in any way you need by contacting us at email@example.com. Seriously. Ask us anything.
So let’s connect — wherever, whenever, for whatever. Now more than ever, we are most grateful for you, our loyal customers. And we look forward to a bright and beautiful future for all of us. Stay safe. Stay fresh. And know that we’re all in this together.